We believe in being transparent and clear from the very start, so we publish our prices for you to see so you can have the full picture about training here at CPA. If you have any questions at all, please do get in touch.
All of our group class fees are the same excluding Aerial Hoop. Aerial Hoop is charged at an increased rate due to the level of equipment required and the reduced numbers of students we’re able to accommodate in class compared to other lessons. Music lessons are charged on a one-to-one basis and are therefore different to charges for group lessons.
Standard Group Classes:
- 25 minutes = £4.50 per class
- 30 minutes = £5.00 per class
- 35 minutes = £5.50 per class
- 40 minutes = £6.00 per class
- 45 minutes = £6.50 per class
- 50 minutes = £7.00 per class
- 55 minutes = £7.50 per class
- 60 minutes = £8.00 per class
- 45 minutes: £9.50 per class
- 50 minutes: £10.00 per class
- 60 minutes: £11.00 per class
One-to-one Music Lessons:
- 30 minutes: £20.00
- 45 minutes: £27.00
- 60 minutes: £32.00
We understand that committing to something you’ve not tried before can feel quite a lot but we’re happy to offer a trial option. For classes starting from September 2021 in our new premises, you will need to to set up an account using the below link and email us on email@example.com to let us know which classes you’d like to trial. We charge a £2.50 per class holding fee for your trial. If your child doesn’t wish to continue the class, you do not receive this back. If your child enjoys the class and you’d like them to continue, then you will have this amount deducted from the rest of fees starting from the following week, effectively making their trial class FREE.
PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT OFFER TRIAL CLASSES FOR AERIAL HOOP DUE TO DEMAND. IF YOU WANT YOUR CHILD TO ENROL FOR THIS CLASS, YOU’LL NEED TO DO THIS UP-FRONT AND IF THEY THEN DON’T WISH TO CONTINUE AFTER THEIR FIRST LESSON, YOU’LL BE REFUNDED THE MONIES PAID EXCLUDING THE CLASS ATTENDED.
If you do not already have an account set up with us, please do so via the following link and then we can organise your child’s trial class. https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/cassanaperformanceacademy
- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: We have an early bird offer available, designed to reward those paying early per half term. The early bird offer is a 10% discount and is usually due between 4 to 6 weeks prior to the start of each half term. Information on when the early bird is applicable until, will be sent each half term.
- SIBLING DISCOUNT: sibling discounts are in place and these work as follows. There is no discount for the first child, there is then a 5% discount for the 2nd and 3rd child and there is a 10% discount for the 4th child or more. This is applied across all of our services.
- MULTI-CLASS DISCOUNT: The multi-class discount kicks in from 3 classes or more with CPA. If your child enrols in 3 or 4 classes, you receive 5% off, if they enrol in 5 or more classes, you receive 8% off.