COVID-19 Update

With the ever changing world we are currently living in and with things developing on an incredibly regular basis, we felt it was best to have a “go-to” page for updates during this time. Please see the below for details and information on the most recent changes at CPA. If you have any questions please email and we’ll be happy to help. We greatly appreciate your understanding as we navigate this unusual time.


UPDATE, 30/01/2021 – As it stands, we are not allowed to open for in-person classes. We had planned to return in February but with schools looking likely to not return until March, this now doesn’t look possible. Please see the below YouTube video for the full update of when we are now planning to return to classes and how this will work. In addition to this, please note that for the planned show in July 2021, we will not be including Tap, junior dance/Acro or boys street dance/Acro. Instead, students in these classes will build on fundamental skills during the summer term and then work towards a routine for the winter awards show 2021. As these are new classes, it’s not possible to build their skill base and put together a show routine in just 12 weeks, hence this decision. IF we are allowed to open before April 11th, we will create a separate season to enrol for the number of relevant weeks.
We do have some ad-hoc online lessons available including classes with guest teachers and companies – you can find out more about these HERE.

FURTHER UPDATE, 05/02/2021 – If you had enrolled for this term already, your portal has now been credited accordingly. If you owe any fees for the first half of the summer term as this has been altered to 7 weeks, this has been added but is not due until 10th April and will not stop you from enrolling for other things with us in the mean time. You can now enrol for classes for the summer via your parent portal here:


UPDATE 05/02/2021: Unfortunately, we have had to take the decision to cancel the youth theatre company in August and our show in a week, Moana, in June 2021. Without fully knowing which restrictions we’ll be working under, we cannot plan these projects which require a huge amount of planning. Those affected have been emailed and credited accordingly.


UPDATE 05/02/2021: At present, we’re not able to hold classes due to schools being closed and in line with government guidance. We’re hopeful that once schools return, we’ll be able to start classes again. However, we don’t yet know if the planned return of schools in March includes external activity providers being allowed in. We hope that by the summer term we will definitely be able to start classes again, if not before. If you had already paid for the first half of the spring term 2021, you have been credited for this and any future fees, once we’re able to return will deduct from this credit and your child’s place has been automatically rolled over.